Friday, February 11, 2022

 It’s hard to find truly fast and easy recipes, and lasagna is usually a pretty laborious one, but this works! The non-lentil fan loved it too. I did order the linked Whole wheat noodles (and some whole wheat farfalhe while I was at it, hard to find) and I saved out some plain sauce for the top to make lentils less noticeable. If I was taking more time I would add sautéed onions and chopped zucchini. I think the layering instructions are a bit off and why it says 20 oz tofu when it comes in 14 (we’ll, Natural Grocers had a two-pack that is probably just right) but I used what I guessed to be about 6 oz of cashew cream along with 14 oz tofu and it was really yummy. I always de-stem and chop or “ribbon” my spinach so no one has slimy strings of it to fuss about.

https://healthmylifestyle.com/easy-healthy-vegan-lasagna/

No comments:

Post a Comment